The Kansas City Chiefs The midfielder and rookie began part of his three-day training camp on Saturday. Here are the 31 players present and on the field during Day Two on Sunday:
- Quarterback (4): Patrick Mahomes, Chad Henney, Shane Boychel, Dustin Karam
- Running appearance (3): Isiah Pacheco, Jerion Ellie, Taeyeon Fleet Davis
- Broad receptors (3): Sky Moore, Aaron Parker, Cornell Powell
- Narrow Ends (3): Matt Bushman, Jodi Fortson, Marc Vital
- offensive line (4): Darian Kennard, Michael Calendo, Chris Glaser, Vitaly Gorman
- Defensive Navigators (3): George Karlavitis, owner of herring, Kehinde Eugenie Hassan
- Back (3): Leo Schnall, Jack Cochrane, Mike Rose
- Defensive Appearance (8): Brian Cook, Nazih Johnson, Branden Dandridge, Trent McDuffy, Jaylene Watson, Joshua Williams, Nasser Greer, Devon Key
- Back in the barn: defensive line Kehinde Eugenie HassanWho missed training due to a blood test on Saturday, is back on the field. So did the back Liu Chanalwho left early due to heat exhaustion during Saturday’s session.
- On the sidelines: For the second day in a row and as expected, Cornback Rashad Fenton (Shoulder), offensive line Lucas Niang (Knee) And my offensive line Prince Teja Wanugu (Leg) They were seen working through their injuries to the side. all three They are currently on the PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) List.. wide future Justin Ross He has not been seen in the field in any capacity yet.
- leave early no one
Chiefs and rookie players will go through additional training Monday morning, with veterans introduced to camp Monday afternoon. The team’s first full practice session is scheduled for Wednesday.
#Sundays #Chiefs #callup #players #present #injury #updates